- Investor Relations
- A Tradition of Strength
- LNC Board
- LFG Executives
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Corporate Responsibility
- Join Lincoln Financial
About Lincoln Financial Group
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015. Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
- A Tradition of Strength: For more than 100 years, Lincoln Financial Group and its affiliates have been positioned to help secure our clients' futures. That was true back in the early 1900s and it's true today in the 21st century.
- A Broad and Balanced Product Portfolio for Individuals: The companies of Lincoln Financial Group are known for innovation in life insurance and annuity products, and enjoy a leadership position among U.S. companies for life and annuities sales.
- Integrated Solutions for Employers: Lincoln Financial Group offers a broad range of products and services focused on retirement, group life, group disability, and dental insurance, as well as growing defined contribution and group protection businesses. This includes servicing 154,000 retirement plans and group insurance contracts with approximately 15.4 million plan participants.
- Three Powerful Distribution Platforms: Lincoln Financial Distributors, a leading wholesaling force of more than 600 professionals, has well-established relationships with wirehouses, regional brokerage firms, national banks, and independent advisors. Lincoln Financial Network encompasses active, experienced independent planners and producers across the country, who work directly with high net worth, affluent, and emerging affluent clients. Lincoln's worksite sales and service organizations are found in our Group Protection and Retirement Plan Services businesses.
Investor Relations Update
Lincoln Financial Group to Report Second Quarter Earnings
- July 30, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. ET
Visit our newsroom for press releases and more.
View upcoming events and listen to archived Webcasts.
The mention of any specific securities or life insurance product on this site, in any Webcast or press release, is presented for informational purposes only. This site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase of any securities or insurance product. An offer for securities can be made by prospectus only. Depending on the securities or insurance product mentioned, it may be issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN; Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY; or other LFG® companies and offered through broker dealers with effective selling agreements. All companies mentioned herein are affiliated companies of Lincoln Financial Group. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is separately responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations.