- Investor Relations
- A Tradition of Strength
- LNC Board
- LFG Executives
- Press Releases
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Corporate Responsibility
- Join Lincoln Financial
About Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $207 billion as of December 31, 2013. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services.
- A Tradition of Strength: For over 100 years, Lincoln Financial Group and its affiliates have been positioned to help secure our clients' futures. That was true back in the early 1900s and it's true today, as we close out the first decade of the 21st century. Twelve million Americans trust Lincoln Financial to help them build, protect, and distribute their wealth during and after their lifetimes.
- A Broad and Balanced Product Portfolio for Individuals: The companies of Lincoln Financial Group are known for innovation in life insurance and annuity products, and enjoy a leadership position among U.S. companies for life and annuities sales.
- Integrated Solutions for Employers: Lincoln Financial Group offers a broad range of products and services focused on retirement, group life, group disability, and dental insurance, as well as growing defined contribution and group protection businesses. This includes servicing 91,000 retirement plans and group insurance contracts with approximately 8.7 million plan participants.
- Three Powerful Distribution Platforms: Lincoln Financial Distributors, a leading wholesaling force of more than 600 professionals, has well-established relationships with wirehouses, regional brokerage firms, national banks, and independent advisors. Lincoln Financial Network encompasses active, experienced independent planners and producers across the country, who work directly with high net worth, affluent, and emerging affluent clients. Lincoln's worksite sales and service organizations are found in our Group Protection and Defined Contribution businesses.
Investor Relations Update
Lincoln Financial Group To Participate In The Barclays Insurance Forum
Fourth Quarter 2013 10-K Now Available
Save the Date
The company will host its first quarter earnings call on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 10:00am ET. Dial-in and webcast information will be provided closer to the date of the event.
- Mar 7, 2014: Lincoln Financial Group To Participate In The Barclays Insurance Forum
- Mar 3, 2014: LuJean Smith Joins Lincoln Financial Group Distribution as Vice President, Communications
- Feb 25, 2014: Lincoln National Corporation's Board Of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Feb 20, 2014: Study Identifies Ways to Help Healthcare Workers Boost Retirement Readiness
- Feb 14, 2014: Lincoln Financial Distributors Continues Nationwide Expansion Of Its Intermediary Retirement Plan Sales Force
View upcoming events and listen to archived Webcasts.
The mention of any specific securities or life insurance product on this site, in any Webcast or press release, is presented for informational purposes only. This site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase of any securities or insurance product. An offer for securities can be made by prospectus only. Depending on the securities or insurance product mentioned, it may be issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN; Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY; or other LFG® companies and offered through broker dealers with effective selling agreements. All companies mentioned herein are affiliated companies of Lincoln Financial Group. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is separately responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations.