- Life Insurance
- Funding Long-Term Care
- Employee Benefits
- Workplace Retirement Plans
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
If you miss work due to an injury or illness, short-term disability insurance can help replace a portion of your lost wages while you recover.
How does short-term disability insurance work?
Your employer pays you while you're working, and Lincoln pays you while you're not working due to a covered disability. You decide how benefits are used — food, utilities, car payments or even a night at the movies — just as you would your regular paycheck.
We help you get back to work.
- Partial Disability Benefit: If you're only able to do part of your job or return to work part-time, you can still receive a partial benefit. Part-time earnings and a Partial Disability Benefit could provide up to 100% of your predisability earnings.
The advantages of group insurance:
- Cost. This coverage is offered at group rates, which are often less expensive than rates for individual policies.
- Convenience. Payroll deduction is simple and easy.
- Confidence. You can choose the right coverage at work.
Group insurance products are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which is not licensed and does not solicit business in New York. In New York, group insurance products are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is solely and independently responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations. Products may not be available in all states. These products contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and/or terms under which the policy may be continued in-force or discontinued.