The Lincoln VisionConnectSM program is a fully insured vision plan that provides a full suite of benefits to help maintain eye health — for you and your family. So while you take charge of protecting your own eyesight, you can also provide for your loved ones' varying eye care needs.
The Lincoln VisionConnectSM plan provides significant benefits:
- Comprehensive insurance — not a discount plan
- Coverage for you, your spouse and your family
Many services and materials covered at 100%; copays may be required for some services
- 100% covered annual eye exams (after copay, if any) and eyeglass lens coverage
- Benefits for contact lenses
- Coverage for frames, up to $130 standard frame allowance; 30% discount applied to amounts over frame allowance
But it's not just about your specs. It's also important to have options, and real vision insurance provides coverage that fits your needs.
With the Lincoln VisionConnectSM plan, you get:
- A national network of more than 34,000 provider locations
- A choice of providers — whether in- or out-of-network
- Small (if any) copays for in-network care
- Out-of-network reimbursement options with no copays
- No member ID cards and no claim forms
- User-friendly member services
Contact your employee benefits department to learn more.
The Lincoln VisionConnectSM program is marketed by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. In New York, this program is marketed by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Both are Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Lincoln VisionConnectSM is a registered trademark of Lincoln National Corporation. Lincoln VisionConnectSM insurance products (policy series VPOL.06, VPOL.06 TX) are underwritten by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, and in New York, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of New York. These companies are not Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.