- Life Insurance
- Funding Long-Term Care
- Employee Benefits
- Workplace Retirement Plans
UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
Lincoln Employee Value® Universal Life (UL) helps give you the confidence to be prepared, at a cost that works for your budget. It's protection for tomorrow with stability for every day, so you can take care of the important things in life — family, home and finances.
With Lincoln Employee Value® UL:
- You get permanent, lifetime coverage
- You own the policy — coverage stays with you, even if you retire or change jobs
- The death benefit for your beneficiaries will not decrease over time
- You can have coverage that stands on its own or complements your term life insurance
Consider your need for UL — no matter where you are in life
Regardless of age or life stage, UL can fit your unique situation.
New to insurance
- First time thinking about life insurance? Your employer has done the research for you.
- Permanent, lifetime coverage protects your future insurability.
Seeking increased protection
- You can take care of the people who depend on you down the road, helping protect their finances and maintain their lifestyle.
- Permanent insurance complements term insurance you may already own, adding permanence for the long run.
Reflecting on permanence
- Lifetime coverage can help you manage long-term concerns like estate planning and final expenses that could impact your loved ones' finances.
Advantages to buying coverage that's offered to an employee group
- Cost. You can elect coverage for as little as a few dollars per week.
- Confidence. You have the opportunity to buy a high amount of life insurance at work, with no limitation based on salary.
- Convenience. Easy payroll deduction simplifies your premium payments.
Guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Insurance products (policy series ULPD 5048) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. Product availability and/or features may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply. Not available in New York.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.