- Retirement Plans
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EAP)
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Lincoln Employee Assistance Programs provide professional, confidential counseling for employees and their loved ones, helping them improve their situations at work and at home.
EmployeeConnectSM services are part of our standard long-term disability plans at no additional cost to you:
- Unlimited phone access to guidance consultants
- In-person sessions with counselors for short-term problem resolution
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial and work-life services
- Web-based information, including articles, tutorials, streaming videos and "Ask the Expert" personal responses
- Comprehensive, customized personalized information packets to accompany all work-life services
- Critical incident response*
*Available on a fee-for-service basis, as requested by the employer.
EmployeeConnect PlusSM, available at an additional cost, offers all the benefits of EmployeeConnect, with added premium features:
- Additional in-person access to counselors and/or lawyers
- Additional customized kits for those who may need extra support
- Expert management consultation
- Critical incident response
- Training and personal development workshops
- Detailed reporting
- Manager referrals
- Substance abuse assessment services
- A dedicated account manager, providing personalized program management
EmployeeConnectSM and EmployeeConnect PlusSM services are provided by ComPsych® Corporation, Chicago, IL. ComPsych® is not a Lincoln Financial Group® company. Coverage is subject to actual contract language. Each independent company is solely responsible for its own obligations.
Insurance products (policy series GL3001) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. In New York, insurance products (policy series GL3001) are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Both are Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Product availability and/or features may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.