- Retirement Plans
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
Short-term disability insurance helps give your employees financial protection should they miss work for several weeks. Lincoln's competitive pricing and comprehensive features deliver a product that helps set you apart from other employers.
Short-term disability insurance from Lincoln Financial Group includes:
- Flexible plan designs with generous maximums
- Competitive rates available for most occupations, including blue collar
- Multiyear rate guarantees available
- Integration with other income benefits
- Days of total or partial disability can be used to satisfy the elimination period
- Vocational rehabilitation program
- First-day benefits available for accidents
We also offer employee-paid programs so your employees can select the coverage and amounts they need. See our Employee-paid Expertise page for more information.
Insurance products (policy series GL1101) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. In New York, insurance products (policy series GL111) are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Both are Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Product availability and/or features may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.