- Retirement Plans
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
LONG-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
Long-term disability insurance helps provide your employees financial protection should they miss an extended period of work. Lincoln's competitive pricing and comprehensive features deliver a product that sets you apart from other employers.
Long-term disability insurance from Lincoln Financial Group includes:
- Flexible plan designs with generous maximums available
- Progressive Partial Disability Benefit with return-to-work incentive
- Up to 100% predisability earnings with partial disability benefit and part-time earnings
- Trial work days of up to two times the elimination period
- Days of total or partial disability can be used to satisfy the elimination period
- Return-to-work incentive for the duration of the claim
- Vocational Rehab Benefit
- Reasonable Accommodation Benefit
- Employee assistance services included at no additional charge
- And more
We also offer voluntary programs to let your employees select the coverage amounts they need. See our Employee-paid Expertise page for more information.
Insurance products (policy series GL3001) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. In New York, insurance products (policy series GL3001) are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Both are Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Product availability and/or features may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.