LINCOLN VULONE 2007 NY
Variable universal life insurance with an innovative death benefit that's guaranteed, regardless of policy performance
What makes Lincoln VULONE(2007) different?
Like all VUL policies, Lincoln VULONE (2007) offers death benefit protection, the potential to build account value, and various investment options. The difference is that Lincoln VULONE(2007) offers something more - guaranteed death benefit protection, regardless of how your investment options perform.
Investment return and principal value may fluctuate. If surrendered, the cash surrender value may be worth more or less than total premiums paid.
What does Lincoln VULONE (2007) (Variable Universal Life) mean for you?
- Innovative death benefit that's guaranteed, no matter how investment options perform
- Upside growth potential for your account value through more than 55 investment options managed by nationally recognized investment managers, and 8 Profile Funds managed by Wilshire Associates - currently with no restrictions on investment choices
- Can help you meet your goals today, and still be sure you're protecting what's most important to you
With Lincoln VULONE (2007), you can enjoy benefits you need today while being sure you're protecting your family or business.
- Guaranteed death benefit protection. Lincoln VUL (variable universal life insurance) lets you be sure your loved ones or business, as designated beneficiaries, can continue as you planned - even if you're not there to provide for them.
- Account value growth potential. Your account value grows tax deferred. Plus, you can take withdrawals or borrow against it. Loans and withdrawals reduce the policy's account value and death benefit, and may affect guarantees, cause policy lapse, or have tax consequences.
- Ability to pass on a valuable legacy. Lincoln VUL could provide your beneficiaries with financial resources to pay estate taxes, continue a business, or meet other financial needs.
- The freedom to invest in a diverse portfolio. Lincoln VUL gives you the flexibility, protection, and tax advantages of life insurance with a range of fixed and variable investment options.
- The added benefit of tax advantages. With Lincoln VUL, your beneficiaries can receive a benefit free of federal and state income taxes.
How can the Optimal No-Lapse Enhancement (ONE) Rider1 help ensure possibilities for the future?
As long as you fund the policy as specified, the innovative ONE Rider guarantees your death benefit, regardless of market performance, so you participate in potential market growth. The ONE Rider gives you:
The Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit2- You choose your guaranteed minimum death benefit - from 70% to 100% of the death benefit amount. The higher the percentage, the higher the total premium you'll pay. Even if you choose a guarantee less than 100%, your death benefit will be fully guaranteed for a certain period determined when you buy the policy, based on your situation, such as age or amount of insurance protection selected.
The reset feature - Each policy anniversary, your guarantee period is recalculated using your current account value. If this recalculation results in a longer guarantee period, your guaranteed period is reset.
1The ONE Rider requires automatic rebalancing. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the appropriate issuing company. If the no-lapse benefit expires or terminates, the account value must be sufficient to keep the policy in-force or additional premiums will be required to avoid a policy lapse. Paying only the premium required to satisfy the no-lapse guarantee may lessen the potential for build-up of the policy's account value.
2Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit and Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit Percentage are referred to as No-Lapse Death Benefit and No-Lapse Death Benefit Percentage respectively in Maryland
Lincoln VULONE (2007) is issued on policy form LN696 and state variations by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company is not authorized, nor does it solicit business in the state of New York. Contractual obligations are backed by the claims-paying ability of The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company.
Policies sold in New York are issued on policy form LN696 by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY. The contractual obligations are backed by the claims-paying ability of Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York.
Product and features subject to availability.
Lincoln VULONE is sold by prospectus. Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the policy and its underlying investment options. This and other important information can be found in the prospectus for Lincoln VULONEand the prospectus for the underlying investment options. Prospectuses are available upon request and should be read carefully before investing or sending money. For a current prospectus, click on the link above.
This material was prepared to support the promotion and marketing of a variable universal life insurance product. Lincoln Financial Group affiliates, their distributors, and their respective employees, representatives, and/or insurance agents do not provide tax, accounting, or legal advice. Any tax statements contained herein were not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state, or local tax penalties. Please consult with your own independent advisor as to any tax, accounting, or legal statement made herein.
Not a deposit. Not FDIC-insured. Not insured by any federal government agency. Not guaranteed by any bank or savings association. May go down in value.