- Retirement Plans
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
Dental insurance is an important part of any company's benefits collection. Our selection of dental insurance policies helps you find a cost-effective dental benefit program to assist your employees in managing the expense of dental care for themselves and their families.
Lincoln Financial Group works hard to make your benefits plan easy to administer, and to stay within your budget. You can select from a variety of Lincoln DentalConnect® plans:
- Preferred provider organization (PPO) 1
- Maximum allowable charge (MAC)
- Certified family plans, which offer pediatric dental benefits that contain the essential health benefits requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) 2
- Dental health maintenance organization (DHMO) 3
- Traditional indemnity
Our Lincoln DentalConnect® plans allow you to choose the types of services to be covered and can be customized to fit your needs and budget:
- Benefits available for preventive, basic, major and orthodontic (including adult) care
- Optional benefits to customize your plan
- Annual open enrollment option
- MaxRewards® feature, allowing unused benefits to roll over
- SmileRewardsSM feature, in which preventive services do not accumulate toward your annual maximum
1In Texas, Contracting Dental Plan.
2For groups with two to 50 employees; in Hawaii, two to 100 employees.
3Available in California, Florida and Texas only.
Our PPO plan has 270,000 provider locations nationwide, and our online tools make it easy to find one who's close to you.
We also offer employee-paid programs so your employees can select the coverage and amounts they need. See our Employee-paid Expertise page for more information.
The Lincoln DentalConnect health center website helps employees learn more about dental health and hygiene through a library of helpful information. The site's convenient online tools allow employees to:
- Find a dentist
- Calculate costs
- Learn more about dental health
- Check claim status
There's more to dental
Vision and hearing programs are included with all Lincoln PPO and Indemnity dental plans, providing value you can see — and hear — for your employees.
- The discount vision program provides members discounted rates for a variety of services, procedures and products from an expansive network of participating professionals and retailers.
- The hearing services plan is a specialty-care program dedicated to providing members with high-quality hearing services and hearing aids at negotiated rates.
Insurance products (policy series GL11, GL11LG) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which does not solicit business in New York, nor is it licensed to do so. In New York, insurance products (policy series GL11) are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Both are Lincoln Financial Group® companies. Product availability and/or features may vary by state. Limitations and exclusions apply.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.
In California (policy series DHMO.EOC.HN01.CA), DHMO is underwritten by Dental Benefit Providers of California, Inc., licensed by the Department of Managed Health Care. In Florida (policy series LFG7110110), DHMO is issued by Solstice Benefits, Inc., Plantation, FL. In Texas (policy series TX-EOC 08 2010), DHMO is underwritten by National Pacific Dental, Inc., Houston, TX. None of these are a Lincoln Financial Group® company. Each independent company is solely responsible for its own obligations.