- Retirement Plan Services
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
GROUP LONG-TERM DISABILITY (LTD) INSURANCE
Lincoln Financial Group Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance gives employees the security of knowing that if they become disabled, replacement income is available to help carry them financially through that period without seriously affecting their present lifestyle or jeopardizing their dreams for the future.
- True Group LTD employee coverage available for groups of 10 or more lives
- Base plus buy-up plans for groups of 50 or more lives
- Blue-collar coverage available
- Full-featured Premier Plan and a cost-sensitive Value Plan available
- Flexible plan designs with generous maximums available, including choices of maximum benefit, benefit percentage, benefit duration, elimination period and "own OCC" period
- "Back on Track" Disability Management package:
- Accumulation of elimination period
- Progressive partial disability benefit with return to work incentive
- Vocational rehab benefit
- Reasonable accommodation benefit
- "Zero-Day" residual
- LINKS integrated disability claims management available when insured is covered under the Lincoln Financial Group Short-term Disability (STD) and LTD programs
- Critical Illness option pays a one-time, lump sum benefit -- up to $25,000 -- to an insured who is diagnosed with a covered illness, including heart attack, life-threatening cancer, major organ transplant, renal (kidney) failure or stroke. The employer chooses a benefit of three, six or 12 times the employee's gross monthly benefit.
This policy contains exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits, and/or terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. Products and product features may vary by state.
Group Insurance products are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which is not licensed and does not solicit business in New York. In New York, group insurance products are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is solely and independently responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations.
Retirement Protection Benefit Calculator
ELC-03357 07/04 Rev
For more information on the importance of disability insurance, please visit the Council for Disability Awareness Web site at: http://www.disabilitycanhappen.org .