- Retirement Plans
- Group Insurance
- Executive Benefits
GROUP SHORT-TERM DISABILITY (STD) INSURANCE
Lincoln Financial Group Short-term Disability (STD) insurance gives employees the security of knowing that if they become disabled, replacement income is available to help carry them financially through that period without seriously affecting their present lifestyle or jeopardizing their dreams for the future.
- True Group STD employee coverage available for groups of 10 or more lives
- Flexible plan designs with generous maximums available (including choices of maximum weekly benefit, benefit percentage, maximum benefit period and elimination period)
- Competitive rates available for most occupations
- Multi-year rate guarantees available
- Integration with other income benefits
- Partial disability benefit is a standard feature
- "Zero-Day" Residual
- First day benefits available for accidents
- LINKS integrated disability claims management available when insured is covered under Lincoln Financial STD and Long-term Disability (LTD) programs
Group Insurance products are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (Fort Wayne, IN), which is not licensed and does not solicit business in New York. In New York, group insurance products are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York (Syracuse, NY). Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is solely and independently responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations.
This policy contains exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits, and/or terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. Product features may vary by state.
For more information on the importance of disability insurance, please visit the Council for Disability Awareness Web site at: http://www.disabilitycanhappen.org .