From the table below you can access the following regulatory reports for each individual fund:
- Prospectuses provide key information about a fund's investment objectives and strategies, risks, performance, fees and expenses.
- Summary prospectuses are condensed versions of the prospectuses.
- Statement of Additional Information (SAI) provides additional details regarding a fund including information about strategies, investment restrictions and policies, fund management, and proxy voting guidelines.
- Shareholder reports summarize fund operations and results and include portfolio summaries and financials. Annual reports review the past fiscal year. Semi-annual reports provide mid-year updates.
- XBRL files provide risk/return summary information in an interactive data format.
You can navigate back and forth between a fund's full version Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information (SAI) directly from each fund's Summary Prospectus through bookmarks.
In the table below, a "" indicates a link.