AMERICAN LEGACY PRESERVATIONEDGESM SVUL (NEW YORK)
VITAL PROTECTION, OUTSTANDING FEATURES
Concerned with how your beneficiaries will be able to pay your estate tax bill? Have you provided a solid business succession plan to ensure the continuation of the business you developed?
Take a closer look at American Legacy PreservationEdgeSM SVUL- a survivorship variable universal live insurance policy that insures two lives with a single policy and pays benefits following the second death, when it is needed most. American Legacy PreservationEdgeSM SVUL can figure prominently in your personal financial or business succession plan. This cost-efficient solution may help assure your beneficiaries have the financial resources needed to pay estate taxes or continue your business.
- Two lives insured on one policy.
- Cost effective protection designed for efficient estate transfer.
- A legacy for your heirs or valuable protection for your business, as your designated beneficiaries.
- Tax deferred growth potential from more than 60 investment options.
- The freedom to craft your policy portfolio from conservative to aggressive.
- Access to money through loans and withdrawals from account value. Loans and withdrawals will reduce the death benefit and policy account value, may cause the policy to lapse, and may have tax implications.
- A variety of no lapse provisions are available, to help hedge against a down market. After the no-lapse benefit expires or terminates, the accumulaion value must be sufficient to keep the policy in force or additional premiums will be required to avoid a policy lapse. Paying only the premium required to satisfy the no-lapse guarantee may lessen the potential for build-up of the policy's accumulation value. Not available with Death Benefit Option 3.
- Choice of three Death Benefit Options, including level or increasing death benefit protection.
Contact your financial advisor today to learn howAmerican Legacy PreservationEdgeSM SVUL can be a vital part of your financial or business succession plans.
Variable products are sold by prospectus. Consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the variable product and its underlying investment options carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the variable product and its underlying investment options. Please review the prospectus available online for additional information. Read it carefully before investing.
NOT A DEPOSIT
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT FDIC INSURED
NOT GUARANTEED BY ANY BANK OR SAVINGS ASSOCIATION
MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
American Legacy PreservationEdgeSM SVUL is issued on policy form LN699 and state variations by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne IN, distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., and offered through broker/dealers with an effective selling agreement. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company does not solicit business in the state of New York, nor is it authorized to do so. Contractual obligations are backed by the claims-paying ability of The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company.
Policies sold in New York are issued on policy form LN699 by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc. Contractual obligations are backed by the claims-paying ability of Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York.
All policies have exclusions and/or limitations and are subject to underwriting approval with policy terms and conditions. An additional cost for riders will be deducted from the policy account value.
Policy values will fluctuate and are subject to market risk and to possible loss of principal. Product and features subject to state availability.