LINCOLN ALLIANCE® PROGRAM
Scores of America's largest and most respected employers have come to appreciate the open-architecture design flexibility, highly individualized communications, recordkeeping capabilities, and ease of conversion and implementation that the Lincoln Alliance® Program program has to offer. Best of all, it's a program that can help you recruit and retain the finest employees.
A boundless fund lineup
- Supports more than 7,000 mutual funds from 280-plus fund families.
- No proprietary fund requirements
- LifeSpan ® asset allocation models are available to help participants simplify their investment decisions.
A lifetime of education
- LifeSpan ® investment education is focused on individual needs.
- One-on-one retirement planning guidance from trained retirement professionals.
A reliable partner at your service
- Comprehensive program reporting
- Annual program reviews
- Daily record keeping services
- Dot-the-i compliance oversight includes document preparation and management, testing, eligibility tracking, and Section 404(c) assistance.
- Strategic fiduciary solutions
A seamless conversion process
- Extensive data collection and program conversion activities
- A full enrollment campaign.
- Enrollment and education sessions led onsite by trained and licensed retirement consultants and other financial professionals.
To learn more about the Lincoln Alliance® program, contact a Lincoln representative.
Mutual funds used in the Lincoln Alliance® program are sold by prospectus. An investor should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment company before investing. The prospectus contains this and other important information and should be read carefully before investing or sending money. Investment values will fluctuate with changes in market conditions, so that upon withdrawal, your investment may be worth more or less than the amount originally invested. For a prospectus, please contact a Lincoln representative.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer, 1300 S. Clinton St., Fort Wayne IN 46802.