codeLinc 7.0 is going virtual
Code for a good cause — and make connections for a lifetime — through codeLinc.
Lincoln Financial Group invites you to join our virtual hackathon and code for a good cause. Open to actively enrolled students age 16 and above, this two-month virtual challenge will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.*
Why participate in codeLinc?
- Test your technology know-how against real-world challenges
- Gain hands-on mentoring and coaching from the industry’s top IT professionals
- Connect with peers from across the country
- Find summer internship opportunities
- Compete for cash awards totaling $15,000
Get an inside look at codeLinc
Watch this short video featuring Blair Collins, past codeLinc participant and current Lincoln employee.
- Registration opens August 10, 2020.
- Entries are due by October 17, 2020.
- Winners will be announced November 17, 2020.
Ready to participate? Register here starting August 10.
A tradition of coding for the community
Lincoln Financial knows that good corporate citizenship is intrinsic to our success. We are committed to improving the quality of life in our communities, and we’re proud to use our technological know-how in these efforts.
Every year, codeLinc focuses on a different charitable organization or cause. Past nonprofits Lincoln has helped through its codelinc challenge include Organizations Supporting Veterans, Guilford Food Network, Junior Achievement, Out of the Garden, and Teachers Supply Warehouse.
Learn more about Lincoln's commitment to social responsibility.