We source products and services from businesses that reflect the diversity of our markets and contribute to the health of our communities, customers and company.
Selecting our suppliers
Lincoln’s procurement team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and qualifying suppliers to support our business. While we seek suppliers that provide first-rate goods and services at the best cost, we also consider innovative ideas and solutions. A diverse and inclusive supplier base enhances our brand, expands the breadth of our supplier talent and reinforces our commitment to the communities where we live and work.
Using diversity affiliations and networks
Lincoln Financial Group has joined several networks, such as the Minority Supplier Development Council (MSDC) and the Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBEC), to help us identify potential suppliers in various categories. These organizations provide validation of supplier certification/status for small and diverse enterprises.
Other certified networks
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Women Business Owner Corporation (NWBOC)
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN®)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Small Business Administration
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce