Concord, New Hampshire grantees
Lincoln Financial Foundation supports organizations that have an enduring impact on their communities. Grants are awarded by Concord office employees who determine the needs of their region.
Our 2017 Concord human services grantees are caring for their communities through these programs.
- Capitol Region Food Program – Year-round Food Distribution Project
- Concord Coalition to End Homelessness – Housing First Concord Program
- Easter Seals New Hampshire – Military and Veterans Services
- Friends Program – Emergency Housing for Homeless Families
- Grafton County Senior Citizens Council – Meals on Wheels in Merrimack, Belknap and Grafton Counties
- New Hampshire Food Bank – Hunger Relief: Dairy Distribution Program
- Riverbend Community Mental Health – Behavioral Health Services for the Homeless
Our 2017 Concord arts grantees are building greater lives in the community with these programs.
- Capitol Center for the Arts – Lincoln Financial School Series
- Concord Community Music School – Music in the Community Initiative
- Currier Museum of Art – 2017 School Tours
- MacDowell Colony – Medal Day Make Art
- New Hampshire Music Festival – Music in the Mountains and Family Outreach
- Pontine Theatre – Statewide Tour of The Story of a Bad Boy for Seniors
- Red River Theatres – Beyond the Classroom
Our 2016 Concord education grantees are creating pathways to high school graduation and post-graduation success.
- Aviation Museum of New Hampshire – Expanded Virtual Skies Program
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire – Kindergarten Programming
- Campus Compact for New Hampshire – Peer-to-Peer College Mentoring
- Children’s Museum of New Hampshire – Curriculum Enhancement Initiative
- Circle Program – Youth Development Through Service to Nature Program and Year-Round Mentorship
- Concord Family YMCA – Child Development Center
- Granite YMCA – YMCA Start
- Mayhew Program – Residential Summer Programming and Year-round Mentorship
- NH-JAG – Dropout Prevention and College Career Readiness Program
Our 2016 Concord economic and workforce development grantees are providing adult education, workforce development and programs aimed at improving the local economy.
- American Red Cross of New Hampshire – Nurse Assistant Training Program
- Ascentria Community Services – Job Readiness for New Americans
- CATCH Neighborhood Housing – HOMEteam NH
- Families in Transition – Jobs Connection
- New Hampshire Food Bank – Recipe for Success Culinary Job Training Program
- New Hampshire Humanities – Connections Adult Literacy Program
Learn about Lincoln Financial Foundation community giving.