Fort Wayne, Indiana grantees
Lincoln Financial Foundation supports organizations that have an enduring impact on their communities. Grants are awarded by Fort Wayne office employees who determine the needs of their region.
Our 2017 Fort Wayne human services grantees are caring for their communities through these programs.
- Brightpoint – Support Family Development
- Center for Nonviolence – Domestic Violence Support and Advocacy
- Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana – Healthy Families Initiative
- Community Transportation Network – Specialized Transportation for Seniors and the Disabled
- Easter Seals ARC of Northeast Indiana – Employment Services
- Fort Wayne Habitat for Humanity – HomeWorks Homeownership Program
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Fort Wayne – Emergency Shelter and Other Services
- League for the Blind and Disabled – Deaflink Initiative
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services – Allen County Programming
- SCAN – Family Preservation Program
- Turnstone Center for Disabled Children and Adults – Growing Self Sufficiency Initiative
- Vincent Village – Vincent House Transitional Shelter
- Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana – Legal Services to Low-income Women
- Women’s Bureau – Dress for Success Fort Wayne
- YWCA Northeast Indiana – Domestic Violence Victim Support
Our 2017 Fort Wayne arts grantees are building greater lives in the community with these programs.
- ARCH – Community Education Programs
- Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne – Arts and Culture Capacity Building
- Audiences Unlimited – Performances for People in Managed Care and Residential Facilities
- Embassy Theatre Foundation – Learn It Live
- Fort Wayne Ballet – Camp Red Cedar, Title 1 School Programming and Health Arts at Parkview Hospital
- Fort Wayne Cinema Center – Points of View Diversity Films
- Fort Wayne Civic Theatre – Community Outreach
- Fort Wayne Children’s Choir – Children & Youth After-School Music Education Program
- Fort Wayne Dance Collective – Guest Artist Residency Program with Limón Dance Company
- Fort Wayne Museum of Art – Children’s Education Program
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra – Ensembles in the Schools and the Youth Orchestra Program
- Fort Wayne Youtheatre – Youth-oriented Main Stage Productions
- Foundation for Art and Music in Elementary Education – FAME Multicultural Visiting Artists Program
- Unity Performing Arts Foundation – Voices of Unity Youth Choir
Our 2016 Fort Wayne education grantees are creating pathways to high school graduation and post-graduation success.
- Allen County Education Partnership – Project Reads: Reading, Early Assistance and Development Skills
- Allen County – Fort Wayne Historical Society –Free Admission for School Groups
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana – Big Futures Mentoring Program
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne – Project Learn
- Early Childhood Alliance – Kindergarten Readiness
- Educational Opportunity and Talent Search Center – Youth Education Program
- Fort Wayne Zoological Society – Animal Tales Zoo Education Program
- Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana – Scouting for Low-income Girls
- Indiana University/Perdue University Foundation – Actuarial Science Program
- Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana – Elementary School Programming and JA Finance Park
- Lifeline Youth and Family Services – Project Incentive
- Lutheran Social Services – Children’s Village Early Learning Center
- Martin Luther King Montessori School to support its pre-kindergarten programming.
- Power House Youth Center for the Power House Learning Café.
- Science Central – Demonstration Theater Program
- Southeast Youth Council – Education Center
- Turnstone Center for Disabled Children and Adults – Kimbrough Early Learning Center
- YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne – Experiential Education Opportunities
Our 2016 Fort Wayne economic and workforce development grantees are providing adult education, workforce development and programs aimed at improving the local economy.
- CORE (Curriculum Opportunities and Resources for Educators) – Vocational Training Program
- East Wayne Street Center – Project Solve
- Fort Wayne Clubhouse – Services to Adults with Mental
- Fort Wayne Urban League – Economic Empowerment Workforce Programs
- Ivy Tech Foundation – Employer Career Connection Program
- Literacy Alliance – High School Equivalency Learning Centers
- Northeast Indiana Innovation Center – Entrepreneurship is a Career Option IX Program
Learn about Lincoln Financial Foundation community giving.