Lincoln Absence Management Services help employers navigate the rules associated with Family Medical Leave (FML), state and company leaves of absence and short-term disability. We deliver clinically based solutions that assure consistency, integration and compliance.
- A team of professionals handle each company’s absences, along with designated management to provide accountability for issue resolution.
- Employees can easily submit a claim online or by phone using a guided intake process.
- Employers can use our benefit program management and reporting portal to identify overall trends and usage, track individual cases, and perform a number of self-service functions.
Tailored workforce solutions
- We carefully monitor intermittent absences to assure compliance with call-in procedures and adherence to physician-approved frequency and duration.
- Our clinical resources, incorporated in the claims management process, provide expert support to make an accurate, timely claim determination.
- We offer flexible, integrated absence and short-term disability reporting to deliver important information whenever it’s needed.
- Our implementation team works closely with companies to guide, train and implement absence management services.
- Continuous tracking and monitoring of the regulatory landscape keeps employers aware of changes that could affect absence administration.
A complete solution
- Holistic, end-to-end absence solution from the disability experts
- Clinically focused, integrated management of absence (including FML) and short-term disability
- Consultative approach, with a balance of expertise and personalized support, from start to finish
- Cutting-edge absence system and advanced technology
24/7 access to absence information
- Tailored absence information is always available via the computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Employers can access detailed reporting and identify usage and trends.
- Employees can submit claims and review their current status.