Term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D) from Lincoln can help employees take care of their loved ones by providing benefits in the event of their death or catastrophic injury.
- The Waiver of Premium option helps employees keep their life coverage if they’re disabled and unable to work for more than six months in a row.
- Accelerated Death Benefit enables the insured to receive a percentage of their death benefit when diagnosed as terminally ill, reducing the total death benefit by the amount received.
- Portability lets employees maintain their coverage, even if they leave their company.
- Conversion allows employees to convert all or part of their coverage to a permanent individual life policy if they leave their company, without Evidence of Insurability (EOI).
- Flat dollar amount or percentage of salary options
- Flexible Guarantee Issue amounts available, with no EOI needed to qualify
- Annual increases available without EOI on employee-paid plans
- Supplemental term plans available
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) pays a benefit if the insured dies or loses a limb, sight, speech or hearing because of a covered accident
Responsive, simple and seamless service
- Lincoln provides swift, responsive claims service with a goal of a claims decision within five days of receiving complete claims information.
- A life insurance claim can be started over the phone by the beneficiary or employer.
- Our integrated claims management process allows automatic transfer of information from a life waiver claim to the start of a death claim; no separate claim form needs to be submitted for term and supplemental life insurance.