Lincoln helps employees and employers adjust and succeed in the era of COVID-19 and today's new normal.
Help your workforce cope and even thrive during COVID-19.
Get guidance that can help your employees and your business thrive.
- Avoiding the problem of avoided care
- Digital brochure: Resources for a seamless virtual enrollment experience
- Article: The importance of communication in a crisis
- Ergonomic best practices: A quick reference guide for employees (PDF)
- Article: Help for small businesses during COVID-19
- Article: Getting back to business after a COVID-19 surge
Keep up with legislation that affects your business and your workforce.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19.
Explore additional COVID-19 resources.
Message to employers and brokers (11/10/20)
Employer best practices and supporting employees from home
Message to employers and broker (10/28/20)
Overcoming the disability mindset and benefits of transitional work
Message to employers and brokers (9/17/20)
Helping your employees find balance
Message to employers and brokers (9/10/20)
Life insurance awareness month and resources
Message to employers and brokers (8/20/20)
August compliance updates
Message to employers and brokers (8/07/20)
Lincoln Absence Advisor and supporting resources
COVID-19 and the Americs with Disability Act (ADA)
Podcast: Lincoln experts answer questions about COVID-19 and the ADA
In the know about DC, MA, and CT
Podcast: The latest on paid family leave programs launching