Lincoln makes it simple to create dental plans that are the right fit, supporting oral health and overall wellness. Choose from several valuable plan options offering flexible terms, a large provider network and outstanding service.
Explore your dental options
Learn more. (PDF)
- Services include preventive, diagnostic, periodontics, endodontics and major restorations.
- PPO plans include our standard PPO plan, a certified family plan and the economical maximum allowable charge (MAC) plan.
- Additional dental products include DHMO and indemnity plans.
Our PPO plan offers more than 97,000 unique providers and 352,000 locations nationwide.Flexible plans allow employers to choose services that will be covered and in what category of care.
- Cost-sharing options, such as coinsurance percentages, maximums and deductibles, including a lifetime deductible, can help keep employees’ premiums and employers’ costs down.
- Optional benefits include orthodontics and features that help employees use and extend their annual maximums.
- Several wellness options include additional routine cleanings and adult fluoride.
Better smiles can lead to better health
- Discount vision services deliver savings on a variety of products and procedures.
- Our hearing program offers access to hearing care and hearing aids at discounted rates.
Part of an overall wellness solution
More than 90% of all systemic diseases have oral signs and symptoms. Regular dental care can play a vital role to maintain overall health, which is why Lincoln offers oral cancer detection screening and additional routine cleanings.
Real-time, online group administration
Employers benefit from online access to enrollments, claims and certificates, bill payment and claims management—saving them time and money. Employees can calculate costs, find a dentist and check claims status in English or Spanish.