Learn about the Lincoln i-Claim process
In order to start the Lincoln i-Claim process, you will need the following information:
- The Insured's name and date of birth
- The policyowner's name and address
- The policy number(s)
- Type of benefit claim (for example home care or nursing home admission)
- Date of onset
- A brief description of the reason for claim (for example: injury, or illness)
- If the policy owner is unable to initiate the claim, a durable power of attorney (POA) may be required.
Your claim packet will be sent to you for completion.
If additional information is needed, we will notify you or the care provider directly.