Lincoln Lifetime Income SM Advantage 2.0
4.75% lifetime income with nursing home enhancement
Lincoln Lifetime Income Advantage 2.01, an optional living benefit rider available for an additional charge with a Lincoln variable annuity, gives investors:
- 4.75% guaranteed lifetime income at age 65 (4.25% joint)
- Protected Income Base grows annually at the greater of 5% simple or account value growth
- Tax-deferral during accumulation for greater growth potential
- Protection for beneficiaries with a dollar-for dollar Guarantee of Principal death benefit
- Nursing home enhancement increases withdrawals to 10% starting at age 702
- Option to take income using Lincoln’s patented, tax-efficient solution: i4LIFE® Advantage Guaranteed Income Benefit
(3-10 years) is the time to let money grow for your future. An annuity offers tax-deferred growth.
(20-30+ years) starts when you begin taking income. You can enjoy more predictability with a protected monthly income from an annuity.
This hypothetical example does not reflect a specific investment. The Income Base is used to calculate the guaranteed income amount. The Income Base equals the account value at election; however, while the account value fluctuates with the market, the Income Base grows with annual lock-in opportunities and is reduced by excess withdrawals.
You can transition from Lincoln Lifetime Income SM Advantage 2.0 to i4LIFE® Advantage Guaranteed Income Benefit for an additional income option.
Variable annuities are long-term investment products that offer a lifetime income stream, access to leading investment managers, options for guaranteed growth and income (available for an additional charge), and death benefit protection.
To decide if a variable annuity is right for you, consider that its value will fluctuate; it’s subject to investment risk and possible loss of principal; and there are costs associated such as mortality and expenses, administrative and advisory fees.