Lincoln Market Select ® Advantage
4.75% lifetime income with investment flexibility for upside potential
Lincoln Market Select® Advantage1, an optional living benefit rider available for an additional charge with a Lincoln variable annuity, gives investors:
- 4.75% protected lifetime income at age 65 single, 4.15% joint (based on youngest life)
- Protected Income Base grows annually at the greater of 5% simple or account value growth3
- Tax-deferral during accumulation for greater growth potential
- Protection for beneficiaries with a dollar-for-dollar Guarantee of Principal death benefit
- Option to take income using Lincoln’s patented, tax-efficient solution: i4LIFE® Advantage Select Guaranteed Income Benefit
- Build up to a 80/20 equity/fixed income portfolio
- Choose from individual funds or check the box options from leading asset managers
- Active and passive options are available
(3-10 years) is the time to let money grow for your future. An annuity offers tax-deferred growth.
This hypothetical example does not reflect a specific investment. The Protected Income Base is used to calculate the guaranteed income amount. The Protected Income Base equals the account value at election; however, while the account value fluctuates with the market, the Protected Income Base grows with annual lock-in opportunities and is reduced by excess withdrawals.
Lincoln Market Select® Advantage is available with Lincoln ChoicePlusSM and American Legacy® variable annuities. If you have questions or for more information about the Lincoln Market Select® Advantage rider, contact an advisor.
A variable annuity is a long-term investment product that offers tax-deferred growth, access to leading investment managers and a lifetime income stream. To decide if a variable annuity is right for you, consider that its value will fluctuate; it is subject to investment risk and possible loss of principal; and there are costs associated, such as mortality and expenses, administrative and advisory fees. All guarantees, including those for optional features, are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Limitations and conditions apply.