Choosing the right employee benefits through your workplace is important to your physical and financial health.
Plan and prepare
Employee benefit coverage plays an important role in your financial plan. It includes a variety of benefits that can help you every day—now and in the future.
Lincoln offers the following non-medical employee benefits:
- Term life insurance – protection from the unexpected
- Short-term disability – added protection for your income and savings during recovery from childbirth, illness or injury
- Long-term disability – extended protection for injuries or illnesses that require long-term recovery
- Dental insurance – coverage that helps make dental care affordable for you and your family
- Critical illness insurance – cash payouts, above and beyond medical coverage for specified critical illnesses
- Accident insurance – cash payouts, above and beyond medical coverage for specified accidents
- Vision insurance – coverage that helps make vision care affordable for you and your family
Advantages of affordable group rates
Buying insurance coverage through your workplace enables you to benefit from group rates that are often less expensive than individual policy rates. You also can be confident knowing you’re getting high quality, reliable coverage, researched and selected by your employer. And with payroll deduction, paying for your coverage can be easy.
Which coverage suits you best?
There’s a lot to consider.
- What stage of life are you in?
- Will your family grow?
- How will your priorities and needs change?
- Could injuries or illness affect your income or delay reaching some of your goals?
Learn more about your choices and start planning.
If you are an existing participant, log in to see the benefits available or talk to your HR manager.