You can’t predict when an accident might happen. But with Lincoln Accident Insurance, you’ll have a cash benefit to help you take care of any additional expenses.
Benefits paid directly to you
- If you have a covered accidental injury, we’ll send you a check. You decide how to spend it.
- Cash benefits cover a full range of injury expenses and treatments, including emergency room visits, surgeries, fractures, lacerations, and more.
- Coverage provided for multiple covered injuries from a single accident.
- Benefits are focused on the family, safety and accident prevention.
- No exclusions for pre-existing injuries.
- No medical questions are required to receive coverage.
How accident coverage works
While jogging, Jack took a big spill and broke his lower leg. Here’s how his Lincoln accident insurance will help him cover his costs:
|Sample Benefit Statement*|
|Trip to ER||$150|
|Major diagnostic exam||$150|
|Surgery on broken lower leg||$3,500|
|Hospital confinement||$600 ($200 x 3 days)|
|Follow-up doctor’s visits||$150 ($75 x 2 visits)|
|Physical therapy visits||$210 ($35 x 6 visits)|
TOTAL CASH BENEFIT PAYMENT
* Assumes medium module benefits.