You want to protect your family’s financial security, even if you can’t always be there for them. With term life insurance, you can make your plans with confidence, knowing that important expenses such as rent or mortgage, car payments, college and retirement funds, and bills will be taken care of.
Coverage you need; support you deserve
- If you become disabled and unable to work for more than six months, we’ll waive your term life premium. You don’t have to worry about paying your premium or losing your coverage.
- If you’re diagnosed with a terminal disease, you might need some of your life benefits now, for treatment and other costs. If that’s the case, Lincoln lets you withdraw a percentage of your coverage early, and your beneficiaries will receive the rest of your coverage as a death benefit.
- If you leave your company, you can keep your term life coverage. You can even convert all or part of your coverage to an individual life policy, without a medical exam.
- Your employer may offer you accidental death and dismemberment coverage (AD&D) with your term life coverage. AD&D insurance pays a benefit if you die or lose a limb, sight, speech or hearing because of a covered accident.
Practical support and guidance
Every Lincoln Term Life Insurance plan includes helpful support and travel assistance services:
- Access travel planning and free emergency medical help whenever you travel more than 100 miles from home for business or pleasure.
- Access support services for you, your family and beneficiaries, including will preparation, memorial planning, and legal and financial information.