Welcome to the Life Payment Center!
Choose from a variety of methods designed to make paying your bill simple, secure, and convenient.
Pay term life insurance premiums online using your bank account.
Make a guest payment with the policy number, insured's DOB and billing zip code.
All life policies can pay by EFT, mail, or phone.
- Learn more (PDF) about managing your term life insurance premium bills electronically.
- You can make an online payment using your checking or savings account. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at this time.
- Payments made prior to 4:00 p.m. ET will be applied to your account that day. Any payments received after 4:00 p.m. ET will be applied to your account on the following business day.
- To schedule or cancel a future-dated payment you will need to access your online account.
- It may take your bank three to five days to process your online payment and it will be displayed as a payment to one of the following:
- Term-Life-Reg LNL or Term-Life-Guest LNL
- Term-Life-Reg LLANY or Term-Life-Guest LLANY
- Term-Life-Reg FPP or Term-Life-Guest FPP
- You can help ensure your payment is applied promptly and accurately by including your policy number and noting "premium payment" or "loan payment" on your check.
- Need to update your mailing address? Access your online account to review and update your account information.
- Log in to review your account information and update your payor’s address by selecting My information/Beneficiaries.
- You can change the payor’s name or address by sending us the necessary forms.