Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL (2015) NY
Give your business an edge with Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL (2015).
Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL is a variable universal life insurance policy that offers individuals or business owners income tax-free death benefit protection, along with tax-efficient cash value growth and supplemental income potential.
What can Lincoln AssetEdge Exec VUL offer your business?
- An asset for your executive benefits strategy: Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL can be used to fund your executive bonus insurance plan, split dollar plan or other nonqualified deferred compensation plan.
- A component of your business continuity strategy: Use to fund a buy-sell agreement, which protects your business in the event of the death, disability or retirement of a partner or co-shareholder.
- Strong account value growth potential
- Freedom to pursue tax-efficient market-driven growth potential from more than 80 variable investment options, plus a fixed account and indexed account options
- Multiple risk management strategies designed to stabilize volatility in all market environments through a combination of asset allocation and ongoing volatility management
- Added security with a no-lapse provision for up to 20 years1
- Exec Enhanced Surrender Value Rider, which waives all surrender charges, and optionally, a portion of administrative charges are returned. Automatically included at policy issue.
For complete information about Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL, see our Fact Sheet. .
1If the no-lapse benefit expires or terminates, the account value must be sufficient to keep the policy in-force or additional premium will be required to avoid a policy lapse. Paying only the premium required to satisfy the no-lapse guarantee may lessen the buildup of the policy’s account value.
Lincoln AssetEdge® Exec VUL (2015) is issued on policy form LN683, and state variations by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker-dealer. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company does not solicit business in the state of New York, nor is it authorized to do so.
Policies sold in New York are issued on policy form LN683 by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker-dealer.
All guarantees and benefits of the insurance policy are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. They are not backed by the broker-dealer and/or insurance agency selling the policy, or any affiliates of those entities other than the issuing company affiliates, and none makes any representations or guarantees regarding the claims-paying ability of the issuer.
Lincoln variable universal life insurance is sold by prospectus. Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the policy and its underlying investment options. This and other important information can be found in the prospectus for the variable universal life policy and the prospectus for the underlying investment options. Prospectuses are available upon request and should be read carefully before investing or sending money. For a current prospectus, please call 800‑444‑2363 or go to www.LincolnFinancial.com.
Policy values will fluctuate and are subject to market risk and to possible loss of principal. Products, riders and features are subject to state availability. Limitations and exclusions may apply.