Life insurance provides protection for you and your loved ones, while also helping preserve your wealth or supplement your retirement income.
Protection as part of your plan
Taking care of your family and protecting them from unforeseen events should be an important part of any long-term financial plan. We recognize the important role life insurance can play in protecting not just your assets, but also your family. To help secure what matters most to you, we offer a range of solutions that provide choice, flexibility and coverage options:
- Term life insurance provides temporary coverage and is a simple, affordable way to protect your loved ones for a specific period of time.
- Universal life insurance delivers permanent life insurance coverage that allows flexibility to customize your protection level and may offer an opportunity to build cash value in your policy.
- Variable universal life insurance brings together flexibility with the addition of growth potential. It provides a variety of investment options while providing flexible premium and death benefits.
It’s more than just a death benefit
Beyond providing a guaranteed benefit to your family in the event of death, life insurance can also offer you:
- Financial protection for your loved ones or business - to replace income, cover mortgage costs, or fund educational needs in the event of an unexpected loss.
- Account value growth to use as a financial resource - through loans or withdrawals for your personal needs, such as help with education expenses or house remodeling.*
- Tax-deferred asset protection and accumulation - any increase in cash value of your insurance policy due to investment gains isn’t taxed until you withdraw the money after you retire.*
- An efficient means of transferring wealth - high pay out and tax- free, these are two of the reasons that life policies make a great vehicle for wealth transfer.
- A source of funding for a small business - business owners can borrow against the cash value of their policy for a variety of reasons, like helping their business during tough economic times or to pay overhead expenses.*
- Supplemental retirement income - can provide a stable source of income that is not impacted by market conditions and is a good addition to your retirement strategy. *
- Protection from long-term care expenses - opportunity for living benefits in the event of a permanent chronic or terminal illness through optional policy riders.
Have you ever wondered if purchasing life insurance was the right decision for you? Learn how it can provide for your family not only in the future, but throughout your life.
Learn about all of the benefits that come along with purchasing life insurance sooner rather than later.
*Loans and withdrawals will reduce the policy’s cash value and death benefit, may cause the policy to lapse, and may have tax implications.