Solutions to fund long-term care needs
A combination of long-term care & life insurance, hybrid solutions offer greater financial flexibility and extensive benefits.
Choosing hybrid long-term care solutions
Hybrid long-term care combination solutions offer benefits regardless of what happens to you in the future.
|If long-term care is needed, you'll receive:||If long-term care is not needed, you'll receive:|
Death benefits for
Option to get your
High-quality care in a variety of settings
Hybrid solutions offer choices and convenience to help you remain independent for as long as possible.
Flexible*, affordable and predictable premiums
- Flexible payments, up to 25 years depending on your age
- Premiums that never increase1
- Extending payments over time to keep premiums as low as possible
- Greater affordability to pursue multiple financial goals simultaneously
- Long-term care benefits are generally income tax-free2
- If you don’t use your long-term care benefits, death benefits to your children or beneficiaries are federal income-tax free3
- Life/long-term care combination products now represent nearly 80% of the overall market for individual long-term care solutions4
The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company and, in NY only, Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York