Are your investment options overwhelming? Would you like financial planning help to put your family’s financial picture together? A financial professional can help you take charge.
A financial professional can work with you to assess your income needs, risk tolerance and retirement goals. Then, he or she can guide you through your product options, suggest the most tax-efficient strategies, and create a plan to build and protect your wealth.
Get help setting and sticking to a strategy
Good financial professionals will help you develop a financial plan that fits your needs. They’ll help you set goals and stay on track to reach them for today and the future. They can help you:
- Understand your savings needs
- Make savings decisions
- Select funds and allocate your assets
- Assess your risk tolerance
- Understand how your investments can affect your taxes
- Calculate your retirement income
- Review your progress toward your plan and make recommendations
- Decide when and how to retire
Expand your knowledge
A financial professional can deepen your knowledge, provide another perspective, and answer your tough questions to:
- Identify and close gaps in your saving and investing strategies
- Project how today’s decisions will affect your future
Paint your financial picture
You may have savings and investing accounts in many places. A professional can help you view them the whole picture. Most will meet with you on a regular basis to help you determine:
- How your investments are doing
- Whether you need to re-balance your accounts to stay on track
- Any life changes that could affect your goals
- How you’re progressing toward your goals
- Any adjustments you may need to make in saving and spending
Some may also help you look at other decisions that can affect your finances, such as evaluating life and disability insurance and determine your best options for funding long-term care.