Accidents can happen at any time, leaving employees with unexpected expenses. Our accident insurance provides a cash benefit to help take care of expenses — anything from high deductibles to copayments to everyday bills.
Employees get cash in their pockets when it’s needed most, even if they have other insurance benefits. And employers can choose to offer this benefit as an employer-paid core coverage or an employee-paid option — whichever fits their business’ and employees’ needs best.
- Pays a lump-sum cash benefit directly to the employee for each covered accidental injury, including multiple injuries sustained in a single accident.
- Provides simple, modular plan designs that flexibly cover each employer’s needs and their employees’ price points.
- Focuses on family needs, including safety, accident prevention, and child-specific benefits.
- Offers spouse and child coverage.
Easy to get, easy to keep, easy to administer
- No medical questions are required to receive coverage.
- Coverage is portable for employees leaving the company.
- Technology platform is built to provide end-to-end administration, flexible billing options and self-service capabilities.1
Flexible rider options
- Employers can select which riders to add to their employees’ base plans.
- Five riders make it easy to customize coverage — the Health Assessment Benefit,2 Sickness Hospital Confinement Benefit3, Moving Vehicle Benefit4, Child Sports Injury Benefit5 and Accident Death and Dismemberment Benefit.
1 New technology platform will be available in 2019.
2 Not available in CT, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, TX, VT.
3 Available on an employee choice basis. Not available in CO, CT, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, ND, NH, NJ, NM, NY, TN, TX, VT.
4 Not available in IN, MD, NY, WA.
5 Not available in MD, NY.