Lincoln makes it simple to create dental plans that are the right fit, supporting oral health and overall wellness. Choose from several valuable plan options offering flexible terms, a large provider network and outstanding service.
See dental benefits on the go
Employees can access their Lincoln dental benefits with our new mobile app!1
Available today for download in the App Store or Google Play.
- Services include preventive, diagnostic, periodontics, endodontics and major restorations.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans including an economical In-network Only (INO)2 plan and Maximum Allowable Charge (MAC) plan.
- Additional dental products include DHMO and indemnity plans.
- Fully insured and self-funded plans.
Our PPO plan has the #1 dental network by access points with more than 546,000 access points and over 115,000 unique providers nationwide.*Flexible plans allow employers to choose services that will be covered and in what category of care.
- Cost-sharing options, such as coinsurance percentages, maximums and deductibles, including a lifetime deductible, can help keep employees’ premiums and employers’ costs down.
- Optional benefits include orthodontics and features that promote maintaining oral health. With our SmileRewardsSM feature, the cost of preventive services are not deducted from the annual maximum. With our MaxRewards® feature, members can roll over a portion of their unused premium.
- Several wellness options include additional routine cleanings and adult fluoride.
- Are you part of the Lincoln DentalConnect® network … or would you like to be?
- Here’s how you can check your participation — or join! (PDF)
Part of an overall wellness solution
More than 90% of all systemic diseases have oral signs and symptoms. Regular dental care can play a vital role to maintain overall health, which is why Lincoln offers oral cancer detection screening and additional routine cleanings.
Real-time, online group administration
Employers benefit from online access to enrollments, claims and certificates, bill payment and claims management—saving them time and money. Employees can calculate costs, find a dentist and check claims status in English or Spanish.