Lincoln makes it simple to create dental plans that are the right fit, supporting oral health and overall wellness. Choose from several valuable plan options offering flexible terms, a large provider network and outstanding service.
Explore your dental options
- Find out more about the dental products we offer.
- Learn more (PDF)
- Services include preventive, diagnostic, periodontics, endodontics and major restorations.
- PPO plans include our standard PPO plan and the economical maximum allowable charge (MAC) plan.
- Additional dental products include DHMO and indemnity plans.
Our PPO plan has the #1 dental network by access points with more than 546,000 access points and over 115,000 unique providers nationwide.*Flexible plans allow employers to choose services that will be covered and in what category of care.
- Cost-sharing options, such as coinsurance percentages, maximums and deductibles, including a lifetime deductible, can help keep employees’ premiums and employers’ costs down.
- Optional benefits include orthodontics and features that promote maintaining oral health. With our SmileRewardsSM feature, the cost of preventive services are not deducted from the annual maximum. With our MaxRewards® feature, members can roll over a portion of their unused premium.
- Several wellness options include additional routine cleanings and adult fluoride.
- Are you part of the Lincoln DentalConnect® network … or would you like to be?
- Here’s how you can check your participation — or join! (PDF)
- Discount vision services deliver savings on a variety of products and procedures.
- Our hearing program offers access to hearing care and hearing aids at discounted rates.
Part of an overall wellness solution
More than 90% of all systemic diseases have oral signs and symptoms. Regular dental care can play a vital role to maintain overall health, which is why Lincoln offers oral cancer detection screening and additional routine cleanings.
Real-time, online group administration
Employers benefit from online access to enrollments, claims and certificates, bill payment and claims management—saving them time and money. Employees can calculate costs, find a dentist and check claims status in English or Spanish.
*Counts reflect the number of unique providers and access points based on Ignition Group’s March 2018 NetMinder Report. Data Source: NetMinder. Data as of: March 2018. The Ignition Group makes no warranty regarding the performance of the data and the results that will be obtained by using the data.