The Lincoln VisionConnect® plan provides comprehensive insurance that helps employees protect their eyesight and potentially discover early signs of disease elsewhere.
Full in-network benefits
- 100% coverage, after copay, for annual eye exams and eyeglass lenses1
- Generous frame allowance
- Additional exam and eyeglass benefits for children under 13 years old and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding2
- National Spectera eye care network of more than 100,000 vision care access points, including private practice providers and more than 100 retail leading retail chains
- No claim forms or vouchers required for in-network care
- Customizable copay amounts and frequency limits
- In- and out-of-network coverage, including in-network online options:
Warby Parker: Only Lincoln VisionConnect® lets employees apply their annual allowance automatically to purchase eyeglasses and/or contact lenses from this convenient online and retail vendor.
GlassesUSA: Employees can choose from over 7,000 styles of glasses and sunglasses online, including designer brands, with some lens upgrades at no additional cost
Added features and support
- Discounts for lens upgrades and laser vision correction procedures
- Easy access to toll-free customer service, an online provider locator and a 24/7 interactive voice response to locate network providers
- Paperless plan administration (no claim forms, vouchers or ID cards needed)
1Lenses covered in full include standard/basic single vision, bifocal, trifocal and lenticular lenses.
2Coverage for an additional pair of glasses (frames and lenses) if the prescription changes .5 diopter or greater.
Did you know?
An annual eye exam helps protect more than eyesight. It can also detect early signs of glaucoma, cateracts, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and high cholesterol.