Accidents can happen at any time, leaving employees with unexpected expenses. Our accident insurance provides a cash benefit to take care of expenses—anything from high deductibles to copayments to everyday bills.
Employees get cash in their pockets when it’s needed most, even if they have other insurance benefits. And employers can expand their benefits package without busting their budget.
- Lump sum cash benefits for employees to use however they wish
- Benefits for multiple covered injuries from the same accident
- No exclusions for pre-existing injuries
- Guaranteed renewable; coverage can never be cancelled as long as the premium is paid in full
- Offered on an employee-paid basis
- Full portability lets employees keep their coverage even if they retire or leave the company.
- Coverage for more than 70 injury expenses and treatments. Cash benefits for emergency room visits, hospitalization, surgeries, ambulance transportation, fractures and dislocations, and lacerations.
- Four plan design choices with a variety of cash benefit and premium levels
- Employer choice of on- and off-the-job coverage or off-the-job coverage only
- Riders including additional coverage for injuries occurring during motor vehicle accidents, sickness, hospital confinement and annual health screenings
- Employee, spouse, children and family coverage available
Medical expenses from accidental injuries cost an average of $4,414 per injured person.1Accident EAP provides employees who’ve suffered an accident with telephone and online confidential counseling for personal matters
Travel assistance services provide employees with a wealth of services when traveling more than 100 miles from home for business or pleasure, including emergency medical assistance, lost travel document help or even weather forecasts
1 Injury Facts®, National Safety Council, 2012.