Term life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance from Lincoln helps employees take care of their loved ones by providing benefits in the event of their death or catastrophic injury.
- The Waiver of Premium option helps employees keep their life coverage if they’re disabled and unable to work for more than six months in a row.
- Accelerated Death Benefit enables the insured to withdraw a percentage of their life insurance coverage when diagnosed as terminally ill, reducing the death benefit by the amount withdrawn.
- Portability lets employees keep their coverage, even if they leave their company.
- Conversion allows employees to convert all or part of their coverage to an individual life policy if they leave their company, without Evidence of Insurability (EOI).
- Flat dollar amount or percentage of salary options
- Flexible Guarantee Issue amounts available, with no EOI needed to qualify
- Annual increases available without EOI on employee-paid plans
- Supplemental term plans available
- Optional accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) pays a benefit if the insured dies or loses a limb, sight, speech or hearing because of a covered accident
- Travel assistance services provide emergency travel arrangements and free emergency medical help whenever insured employees and their dependents travel more than 100 miles from home.
- Every Lincoln term life policy includes support services for employees, their families and beneficiaries, such as will preparation, memorial planning, and legal and financial information.
Responsive, simple and seamless service
- Lincoln provides swift, responsive claims service with a goal of a claims decision within five days of receiving complete claims information.
- A life insurance claim can be started over the phone by the beneficiary, employer or funeral home.
- Our LINKS claims management process allows automatic transfer of information from a life waiver claim to the start of a death claim; no separate claim form needs to be submitted for term and supplemental life insurance.