With Lincoln Small Business, groups with two to 24 employees can choose benefits and services to help attract and retain top talent and provide a competitive edge. Our representatives will help your clients tailor plans to meet their needs and budgets.
Product choice and flexibility
- Full-featured group product choices, including term life and AD&D, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee-paid life*, dental and vision
- Flexible plan designs, including the option of different benefit levels for various employee groups (for instance, management benefits differing from general employee benefits)
- Employer- and employee-paid options
- Composite rates standard on all employer-paid coverages
- The same value-added benefits, such as employee support services and travel assistance, included in coverage offered to larger groups
Swift, convenient service
- Convenient census enrollment for fast turnaround (five to 10 days)
- A dedicated Lincoln Small Business representative—from sales agreement to enrollment—providing accessible and personalized service
- Online, real-time access enabling you to add or terminate members, make adjustments, review and pay bills and check payment status (if delegated by employer)
- No monthly service fee
* For employee-paid life, the participation requirement is the greater of five lives or 50% of eligible lives.