Benefits enrollment, education and support
Lincoln provides your clients with the communication, information and services necessary for successful benefits enrollment and ongoing administration.
Employee education and communication
Implementation, service and support
Lincoln makes it easy for your clients' employees to learn about their benefits, consider the options, ask questions and make informed decisions.
- Maximize participation via communication methods — emails, posters, table tents, fliers — that reach employees no matter where, when or how they work.
- Emphasize the value of benefits — help employees consider their specific coverage needs.
- Guide employees toward informed decisions — ensure they understand their specific coverage details and can make educated benefit decisions.
Case management and enrollment services teams focus on education and personal outreach, making sure employees understand the value of their benefits.
Lincoln benefit counselors and enrollment coordinators can assist employees in enrolling in all their benefits — which includes other carriers’ plans, along with the plans offered by Lincoln. Benefit decisions aren’t made in a vacuum, and we want to help employees view their benefit offerings as a full, integrated package.
- The Lincoln STEPS 2 Enroll® system, offered at no cost, lets your clients’ employees enroll in Lincoln products and services.
- Our strategic partnerships allow us to offer discounted prices for third-party benefit administration solutions, allowing your clients’ employees to enroll in all their benefits — from Lincoln and other companies — on one unified platform.
For clients who don’t use online technology, we offer enrollment booklets and forms — with personal data and customized benefit options and rates already filled in to help employees make their choices.
Lincoln receives feedback every time a benefits counselor works with a client — every experience is an opportunity to fine tune the enrollment process.
With Lincoln, you can rely on personalized and proactive service, whenever you need it.
- We offer customized project plans, guiding all parties through the process.
- We help clients explore the pros and cons of billing options, so they can pick the option best for them.
- We provide education and consultation upfront, assuring customers of a smoother process post-implementation.
When you register with the Lincoln online benefits portal, it’s easy to review your Lincoln account and your clients’ benefits information:
- Access claims, administrative and new business forms
- View certificates and contracts
- Track compensation
- Review administration guidelines
- Access all your Lincoln customers’ administration via a single sign on (if delegated by employer)
A simple claims process eliminates the number of claims forms required.
- Five business days is the average turnaround time for processing core product claims.
- Integrated short-term and long-term disability claims management proactively identifies potential long-term disability claims.
- Monthly feedback and annual surveys help us continually monitor and enhance our claims, enrollment and implementation services.
- Promotes fast, accurate communication
- Eliminates many manual tasks
- Decreases turnaround time
- Provides a viable solution for capturing and automating information for employers of all sizes
Explore three practical strategies to help employees make the right benefit decisions.