401(k) plan sponsor clients are looking to recruit, retain and reward employees.
- Chief human resources officer (CHRO) at a large employer
- 401(k) plan
What she thinks about as CHRO
- Offering an industry-leading plan with a variety of high-quality investment choices and strategies
- Streamlining enrollment, making it easy for participants to take action
- Providing a plan that allows flexibility for both age-based investments and participant-directed investing
- Rewarding high-value employees
- Providing support for near-retirement planning and access to guidance post-retirement
- Adapting to changing economic conditions
- Administering a plan and the workload it requires
Questions to uncover the opportunity
- Does your current plan provide the level of personalized support you require?
- Do you feel that your current plan's technology is a good match for your company and your employees?
- Does your current plan offer socially responsible investments? Have your employees requested investments or strategies that aren’t available? Are you satisfied with the investment options in your current plan?
- How receptive are your employees to plan communications? Do they receive the information in a way that suits their needs?