Clients in this industry may be eligible for 457(b), 401(k), or 403(b) plans. Lincoln has a breadth of experience designing solutions across educational institutions, from multi-campus universities to independent primary schools.
Meet Mary Kate
- Director of human resources (HR) at an independent, single-campus university
- 401(k) and 403(b) plans
What she thinks about as director of HR
- Offering her employees quality investments
- Choosing a Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) from a slate of options
- Streamlining enrollment, making it easy for participants to take action
- Providing plan options that meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- Adapting to changing economic conditions
- Administering a plan and the workload it requires
- Offering pre-retirement planning support and access to post-retirement guidance
Questions to uncover the opportunity
- What are your pain points with your current plans?
- What percentage of your employees enroll in your qualified plan? Why is it at that level?
- Has there ever been a question about your current plans that you couldn't answer?
- Do you feel that your current plans’ technology is a good match for your company and your employees?
- Are you satisfied with the investment options in your current plans?