Are your clients’ current retirement plans meeting their needs?
A plan review can help give your clients a complete picture of their offerings — the good and the bad — and help determine what solutions will fit their needs over time:
- Take a pulse check on service and support.
- Analyze key performance indicators.
- Benchmark fees.
- Conduct compliance and fiduciary due diligence.
- Review investments, asset allocations, and participation rates.
Depending on what you find, you can fine-tune the plan together, or you may even put it out for bid. Either way, your clients will appreciate your dedication to their satisfaction.
- HR manager
- Focused on time and cost savings, managing risk, and satisfying participant needs
What she thinks about as a decision-maker
- Maximizing efficiencies and protecting her department’s time
- Reducing fees, where possible
- Ensuring that the individuals enrolled in the plan are getting the support they need
- Meeting fiduciary obligations
Questions to start the conversation
Now that we’ve been working with your recordkeeper for some time:
- What feedback are you hearing from your employees?
- What are your thoughts on the level of service you’re getting?
- Are there any costs you weren’t expecting?
- How has the plan’s administration been? Is it saving you time? Taking your attention away from other tasks?
- Do you feel up to date on the compliance side?
Why Lincoln is the right partner
- We’ll take administrative tasks off your client’s plate, making their job as easy as possible.
- We’ll answer employees’ questions, keep them informed, and encourage action.
- We’ll give your client the flexibility to choose the level of guidance, advice, and fiduciary protection they need.
- We’ll inspire confidence in the decision to switch to Lincoln.