457(b) plan sponsor clients are looking for an easy enrollment process, real-time analytics, and investment offerings that align with their diverse participant demographics.
- Director of personnel for a mid-sized city
- 457(b) plan
What she thinks about as director of personnel
- Offering her employees quality investments
- Choosing a Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) from a slate of options
- Streamlining enrollment, making it easy for participants to take action
- Treating all employees equally
- Administering a plan and the workload it requires
- Offering pre-retirement planning support and access to post-retirement guidance
Questions to uncover the opportunity
- What are your pain points with your current plan?
- What percentage of your employees enroll in the current plan?
- Has there ever been a question about your current plan that you couldn't answer?
- Do you feel that your current plan’s technology is a good match for your company and your employees?
- Are you satisfied with the investment options in your current plan?