Retirement plan sponsors in the healthcare industry want a provider that can offer personal service and increase participant engagement and deferral rates.
Lincoln Financial and healthcare
- $27.5billion in assets1
- 540,000+ participants in healthcare
- 5,000+ retirement plans
- CFO at a regional healthcare system
- 4,500+ employees
- 403(b) and 457(b) plans
- Assets: $220M
What she thinks about as CFO
- Recruiting and retaining talented doctors
- Minimizing compliance risk
- Minimizing plan and administrative costs
- Valuing staff to increase retention and engagement
Questions to uncover the opportunity
- What is your primary concern with your current plans?
- What are you doing to increase enrollment and participation?
- What’s the priority for the physician/owners?
- How do you deal with discrimination testing?
- Where do you see opportunities for improvement?
See some of our healthcare success stories
Lincoln worked with the plan’s consultant to increase participation and deferrals through plan design changes and personal participant support.
Experience with mergers and acquisitions allowed Lincoln to lower costs, improve administrative efficiency and drive participant outcomes.
Lincoln provided an investment only solution for a new client with a competitive guaranteed minimum interest rate (GMIR) and crediting rate.