Support for your business
We focus on providing you, your clients and their participants the tools that drive better retirement outcomes and give you the support needed to grow your business.
The participant website
Our participant secure website is designed to drive satisfaction, confidence and retirement outcomes. The responsive design provides an optimal viewing experience on any device participants choose — desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Our Retirement Income Estimator and Click2Contribute features make it easy for participants to check their retirement status and take action.
The participant web experience
Our easy-to-use participant site encourages participants to take action.
Financial wellness is about giving participants the tools and confidence to make smarter decisions in every aspect of their lives. When day-to-day concerns are addressed, participants can focus on larger, long-term goals like retirement.
Lincoln understands that every participant has a different picture of his or her retirement, so we designed multiple paths to help plan sponsors provide the flexibility participants need on their journeys toward financial wellness.
- Actionable web content
- Actionable web content + one-on-one support
- Actionable web content + one-on-one support + personalized online tool
For those who want immediate help with everyday budgeting, goal setting and prioritization, Lincoln WellnessPATHSM can help them understand and improve their financial state right now.
Our personalized, online tool provides actionable steps to improve participant financial health.
The plan sponsor experience
Lincoln believes in outcome-based measurements. Our simplified, mobile-friendly plan sponsor experience provides real-time access to plan health analytics. That data helps plan sponsors gauge plan performance, focus efforts on elements that need improvement and identify participants most in need of support— providing a high-tech solution to complement the personal touch of our trusted advisors and hands-on Lincoln support.
How can Lincoln's solution help your plan sponsors?
- A simplified dashboard improves the plan sponsor experience and helps lighten their load so they can focus on other things.
- On-demand access uses reliable data and analysis to effectively measure plan progress, direct strategy, and help drive improved results.
- Benchmarking supports decision-making and makes it easier to answer the question, “How is the plan doing?”
- Featured, timely content provides valuable insights.
The plan sponsor experience
We deliver essential plan data in a customizable view for you and your plan sponsors.
According to our research, 66% of participants say in-person meetings are the best way to motivate them to take positive actions.1 Lincoln provides participants the tools they need to meet when and how they want. By tracking and measuring our personal interactions with participants, we can report results to you and plan sponsors and demonstrate how Lincoln moves the needle for both plans and participants. Our tools include:
- RC Impact Report, which measures the value a retirement consultant (RC) adds to your plan and compares the results of participants who do and don’t interact with an RC
- Click2Meet, an online scheduling system participants use to set up meetings with their retirement consultants, which also shows plan sponsors the demand for RC meetings
One-on-one communication drives results
more motivated by face-to-face meetings1
overall with plan2
Nearly 2 times
the industry average participant account balances3
more participants contribute to the match4
Our fiduciary solutions help you navigate complex requirements with confidence and accuracy. Lincoln provides you with access to Morningstar Investment Management LLC. Morningstar Investment Management LLC acknowledges its role as fiduciary within the Morningstar Insight Series and LifeSpanSM custom portfolio service, providing additional resources and different levels of fiduciary support.
1 Lincoln Retirement Power® Participant Engagement Study, 2015
2 2016 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program
3 2015 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program
4 2015 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program