Support for your business
We focus on providing you, your clients and their participants the tools that drive better retirement outcomes and give you the support needed to grow your business.
The participant website
Our participant secure website is designed to drive satisfaction, confidence and retirement outcomes. The responsive design provides an optimal viewing experience on any device participants choose — desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Our Retirement Income Estimator and Click2Contribute features make it easy for participants to check their retirement status and take action.
The participant web experience
Our easy-to-use participant site encourages participants to take action.
The plan sponsor experience
Lincoln believes in outcome-based measurements. We give your plan sponsors a closer look at key program features, with a focus on boosting participants’ overall retirement readiness score.
We are focused on:
- Driving better participant outcomes via more robust reporting on current plan progress
- Benchmarking plan sponsors against their peers
- Providing plan sponsors with expanded on-demand access and analysis of individual plan participant data, plus perspective on the overall participant landscape
- Enabling Lincoln relationship management with the technology and support to proactively deliver solutions
The plan health dashboard
Our streamlined dashboard design gives you the plan health information you need at a glance.
According to our research, 66% of participants say in-person meetings are the best way to motivate them to take positive actions.1 Lincoln provides participants the tools they need to meet when and how they want. By tracking and measuring our personal interactions with participants, we can report results to you and plan sponsors and demonstrate how Lincoln moves the needle for both plans and participants. Our tools include:
- RC Impact Report, which measures the value a retirement consultant (RC) adds to your plan and compares the results of participants who do and don’t interact with an RC
- Click2Meet, an online scheduling system participants use to set up meetings with their retirement consultants, which also shows plan sponsors the demand for RC meetings
One-on-one communication drives results
more motivated by face-to-face meetings1
overall with plan2
Nearly 2 times
the industry average participant account balances3
more participants contribute to the match4
Our fiduciary solutions help you navigate complex requirements with confidence and accuracy. Lincoln provides you with access to Morningstar Investment Management LLC. Morningstar Investment Management LLC acknowledges its role as fiduciary within the Morningstar Insight Series and LifeSpanSM custom portfolio service, providing additional resources and different levels of fiduciary support.
1 Lincoln Retirement Power® Participant Engagement Study, 2015
2 2016 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program
3 2015 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program
4 2015 Lincoln Financial Plan Participant Satisfaction Program