Whether your clients are looking to maximize their retirement income or find a smart way to grow their savings, Lincoln’s portfolio of annuity products is designed to help them meet their goals and maintain their lifestyle.
Guaranteed income designed to last a lifetime
Using a variable annuity with a guaranteed lifetime income benefit may help turn a portion of your clients' investments into a reliable source of income to help them meet their retirement income goals.
Enhanced growth and income options
- 70/30 investment options with Lincoln Market Select® Advantage
- 5% joint life and 5.25% single life income at age 65 with Lincoln Lifetime IncomeSM Advantage 2.0 (managed risk)
Lincoln has a range of guaranteed income products (available for an additional cost) to help fit the needs of your individual clients:
- Immediate income
- Maximized income with industry-leading income percentages for single and joint
- Income for beneficiaries
- Rising income over time
- Growth potential of underlying investment options
- Managed investment subaccounts
- Industry-leading fund options
Variable annuities are long-term investment products and are subject to market fluctuation, investment risk and possible loss of principal. Variable annuities have both investment and insurance components and have fees and charges. All guarantees, including those for optional features, are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Limitations and conditions apply.
Investors are advised to consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the variable annuity and its underlying investment options carefully before investing. The applicable variable annuity prospectus contains this and other important information about the variable annuity and its underlying investment options. Please call 888-868-2583 for a free prospectus. Read it carefully before investing or sending money.
Fixed indexed annuities
- Predictable return with growth potential
- Principal protection
- Indexed interest rate based on the performance of an outside index
Income annuities (fixed)
- Fixed payments based on a certain period or for life
- Flexibility to help meet current or future income objectives
- 100% protection of wealth already accumulated
- Competitive annuity rate guarantees
- Options to help clients realize short- and long-term retirement goals
A fixed indexed annuity is intended for retirement or other long-term needs. It is intended for a person who has sufficient cash or other liquid assets for living expenses and other unexpected emergencies, such as medical expenses. A fixed indexed annuity is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments, or index. The index used is a price index and does not reflect dividends paid on the underlying stocks.
Powerful planning tools
Lincoln gives you powerful visualization tools to build sample portfolios and help you show your clients the pros and cons of annuities and how tax-efficient investing works.
- Client-friendly annuities calculators for taxes and investment returns
- Easy to use tools, such as the Lincoln Investor Advantage® Visualizer, Lincoln Annuity Visualizer and the ForeSight Annuity Illustration system.
Access powerful tools
Find the Lincoln Visualizers and other tools to use with your clients.
For more information, register or log in.