Professional development and training
We believe that learning is a life-long activity that will benefit you and your clients.
From virtual training and continuing education opportunities, to exclusive seminars that provide opportunities for one-on-one interaction with top advisors, we offer a robust, financial advisor training program that fits different life and learning styles.
Training and continuing education
If you value face-to-face interaction with faculty and networking with your peers, we have a full calendar of financial advisor training and continuing education meetings. Our video and virtual training conferences can help meet your needs without leaving your office.
Here are some professional development programs and opportunities available to you:
- Virtual University available 24/7 to access education and training when you want it
- Recognition and business development programs hosted in national and international destinations
- National, regional and local business-building conferences
- Client acquisition opportunities through strategic market access programs
- Opportunity with the Resource Group, our elite advisor-led group, to collaborate with Lincoln executives on key initiatives that deliver enhanced value
- Access to Compliance HQ, your resource for curriculum, training, and important regulatory news on topics such as senior investors, fiduciary standards, and more
National conference preview
Get an inside look at our annual planning conferences featuring best practices, peer resources and networking opportunities between industry experts, home office partners, peers and practitioners.