Congratulations on deciding to enroll in the Placer County deferred compensation plans.
Enroll in the plans
To enroll online, go to LincolnFinancial.com and follow the step-by-step instructions for enrolling in your plans. For more information about the Placer County Deferred Compensation Plan, review the enrollment kit . For more information about the Retirement Accumulation Plan for the Employees of the County of Placer, review the enrollment kit .
Manage your account online
Take charge of your retirement by getting started, and learn how to register for online account access.
Learn how to get started.
Get help with your account
- Change your contributions at any time by filling out a Salary reduction agreement form and returning it to Human Resources
- Placer County Deferred Compensation Plan Salary reduction agreement
- Retirement Accumulation Plan for the Employees of the County of Placer Salary reduction agreement
- Reallocate your balance or update investment elections by logging onto your account at LincolnFinancial.com . Go to “View My Investments” and follow the instructions for changing your investments. Contact your Lincoln Financial representative if you have questions.
- Take a distribution. You may withdraw money from your account for a qualifying event.
- Please remember: taxes may be due upon distribution and, if taken before age 59½, distributions from the 401(k) plan may be subject to an additional 10% federal tax penalty. In order for earnings on your Roth contributions to be withdrawn without paying taxes or penalties, your distribution must be qualified. You should consult with a tax advisor before withdrawing any money from your account. Once you are ready to take a distribution, you can contact your Lincoln Financial retirement consultant.